<< Xstream Alaska Case 1>>
ABOUT XSTREAM ALASKA
Xstream Alaska was began offering hunts and fishing trips in 2004 after acquiring the Alaska Adventure Lodge.
Since that time Charles Keeter has been an extreme hunting and fishing guide who focuses his trips 300-400 miles into the wilderness of Alaska. All trips are traveled to by fast high speed air boats or, by flying and most often landing on remote rivers with skis.
The hunting includes Brown Bear, Grizzly Bear, Dall Sheep, Caribou, Wolf, Wolverine, and Fishing. Many of his hunts have resulted in giant trophies of either fish or land animal. His clients always share high praise for his skill and knowledge.
Mouse over to Scroll
The corporate Xstream Alaska site is the hub for the brand, agents & offices. The Xstream Alaska team offers extreme wildnerness hunting and fishing in remote areas of the Alaska outback. While offering Brown Bear, Grizzly Bear, Caribou, Dall Sheep, Wolf, Wolverine, and Fishing in locations that are normally a minimum of 300 miles from closest civilization.
- Fantastic Brown Bear & Grizzly Bear Hunts
- The Caribou, Dall Sheep, and Wolf or Wolverine hunts lead to the most exciting Alaska adventures.
- All hunts begin with either a flight in with a water landing on skis or, a super fast ride in extremely fast air boats.
- This is your Alaska Adventure of a Lifetime!
- Custom Map and Search Capabilities for Office pages
Xstream Alaska Back
The original website has been published for over ten years while hosting on a DotNetNuke CMS platform. After ten years the site began to appear somewhat aged so, the decision was made to migrate the website to the long standing leader in CMS platforms, WordPress.
- WordPress CMS Version 5.4.2
- Hosting Service on 24/7 Servers
- Installed SSL Certificate
- Customized Divi Theme
- Optimized for SEO To Include:
- Local Search
- Keyword Monitoring
- Website Audit
- Website Speed Test